RealBRIDGE Version 1.3c Released
Version (1.3c) has added many new features
By: Scott Keith
- Multi-entity imbedded maps are supported with the "imbedded entity detail map" repeating down rows or across columns. Dynamic calculation and redirection of subtotals has been enhanced to work with this new, more flexible imbedded mapping feature
- Data Mapping now supports Offset Period retrieval for periodic elements in both standard maps and consolidation maps. This means that you can set up a map to retrieve any SUBSET of periodic elements (one quarter out of a 10 year forecast) based on the difference between the periodic start date and a "reporting" offset date entered by the user or calculated on the template.
User Requested Enhancements
- Data dictionary now sports a new feature: Copy Special. This allows the datafields defined at one entity level to be replicated en mass to the same or different levels. This provides a tremendous advantage when working with large data sets in avoiding manual entry of duplicate fields for consolidation purposes.
- RealBRIDGE Demo Versions: RealBRIDGE has two new versions available. The DEMO version is available for download at our website and allows the potential user to test-drive RealBRIDGE. Sample models are also available for download. The limitations in the DEMO version are that entity types may not be edited and the DEMO version does not support multiple models.
- RealBRIDGE is much smarter at anticipating and trapping modeling errors. When model components are saved, RealBRIDGE validates the components for completeness. When an error is identified, the user is warned and offered suggestions on how to address the error. As more RealBRIDGE models are deployed, we are depending on the user group to keep us up-to-date on additional validation and error tracking requirements.
- Screen AutoRetrieve; If only one entity is listed on the Screen’s entity list, the screen will automatically retrieve for that entity. This option is set on the Menu Screen definition window.
- Functional Design Sessions are complete for the development RealBRIDGE Version 2.0. Version 2 will include a major overhaul to the Version Management System, continued enhancement of Mapping and Reporting features and the delivery of a Process Manager to support automated multi-screen model processing.
| Back to Top |
RealINSIGHT Software. 5215 North O'Connor Blvd, Suite 350, Irving, TX 75039
© 1997-2013 CFWS Insight LLC.